Anti-Fatigue Matting: Ultimate Comfort, Durability, and Safety
As Americans, we have had great success as a nation over the last half a century in technology, innovation, business, and so much more. Because of this the majority of us live very good, happy lives filled with comfort, durability, and safety. We have warm beds, strong walls and a roof over our heads, and doors that keep us safe and secure. We sometimes grow so used to this lifestyle that we only realize how vital these physical benefits are when we are forced to do without them. Unfortunately, thousands of people have to forsake these benefits everyday due to the physically demanding jobs that force employees to stand for extended periods of time. This can not only be uncomfortable for employees but also unsafe due to potential work environment risks associated with their job.
Thankfully, Consolidated Plastics has been providing comfortable Anti-Fatigue Mats that deliver durability and safety to thousands of employees and homeowners across the country. Here are the three reasons why Consolidated Plastics’ Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats are considered the best in the plastic industry.
The proper relief and support of both leg and back muscles is not only good for physical health but also beneficial to the overall morale and attitude of employees. While standing is a healthier alternative to sitting, it can actually have a serious and sometimes permanent effect on one’s circulatory system. With the use of an Anti-Fatigue Mat, customers are provided with up 7/8” of soft, supportive sponge to make all those aches and pains disappear.
Quality is extremely important when it comes to providing a great product to your customers. Consolidated Plastics wants to make sure you not only experience the benefits of Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats but continue to enjoy them for years to come. That is why Consolidated Plastics prides itself in constructing exceptionally durable mats with only the best materials along with 15% recycled rubber. These mats have been proven to withstand even the harshest of working conditions as they have been identified as welding safe, static dissipative, and chemical resistant.
Consolidated Plastics has also fitted each mat with specific safety features backed by proven comfort and durability. These features include:
- Beveled Edges – Allows for easier and safer transition from the floor to the mat reducing the potential of tripping.
- OSHA Approved Yellow Striped Borders – Provides better visibility for the best safety.
- Textured Surfaces – Prevents potential slips and falls.
- Chemical Resistant – Protects workers from falling or being harmed by dangerous chemicals.
- Drainage Technology – Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Mats offer drainage systems for liquids and waste, eliminating slippery hazards.
- Stain Resistant – Using an Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Mat is perfect for any home and as it requires low maintenance due to its stain fighting power.
- Static Dissipative – Consolidated Plastics’ mats are static resistant absorbing electric discharges.
If you are interested in purchasing one of Consolidated Plastics safe, comfortable, and durable mats, call or contact us today and request a free sample.