Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping policy?
Orders over $50.00 qualify for free ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Order over $500 and we will ship for free to our friends in Alaska & Hawaii!
Please call 800-362-1000 for a shipping quote for expedited options such as UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air.
Which mat is right for me?
There are 3 basic categories of carpet-top mats for your entryway:
- Vinyl backed mats are significantly less expensive than rubber backed mats. These include our bestselling Brush Step, Premiere Brush Step and Economy Mats.
- Rubber backed mats are very durable, do a better job scraping dirt, slush & snow and hold more moisture. They last longer than vinyl backed mats. The Aquasorb and Majestic mats are all made of the same high quality rubber and carpet.
- Logo Mats to promote your company come in 4 different styles: Aquasorb Inlay or Berber Inlay for higher performance, Custom Logo Mats for the best image and Super Scrape for outdoors.
Anti-Fatigue / Rubber Mats
We have a wide range of industrial grade anti-fatigue and industrial mats. The highest quality, best selling anti-fatigue mat is our Ultra Anti-Fatigue. For a lower cost, yet still effective anti-fatigue mat, see our Ultra Sponge and Diamond Cushion mats.
How does the logo mat process work?
- Place your order over the phone or on our website.
- You can e-mail the artwork to: email@example.com with your order number in the subject line or upload your artwork at checkout.
- We will create a proof for you in 1-2 days and send you instructions how to view it online.
- You can approve the proof, sign it and fax it over to us at 800-858-5001 or make any changes necessary.
- We manufacture your mat and ship it to you in 3-5 business days.
What is the best way to clean the mats?
When will I receive my item?
If you place an order for an item before 5:00pm EST we will gladly ship it out the same day. Please refer to the map below for time in transit. UPS can deliver as late as 8:00pm to residences on the projected date of delivery. Tracking numbers can be found on your invoice and you can track your shipment at ups.com. Not going to be there for delivery or need to reschedule? Check out UPS My Choice.
Track your UPS shipment by TRACKING or PRO #:
Hassle Free Returns - No restocking charges, return any unused product within 60 days for a full refund. Please contact us at 330-689-3000 to begin the return process. Some items may not be subject to return including but not limited to custom orders, discontinued items and large quantity orders.
Plastic Bags Buying Guide
Are you struggling to find the right plastic bag type, size, and MIL thickness for your specific application? You don’t want to purchase a bag that is too small or thin because it may be punctured and split open under too much weight. You don’t want to purchase a bag that is too big or thick because you will spend more money than is needed for a heftier bag that you don’t necessarily need.
By using Consolidated Plastics’ bag guide, you can more accurately meet the needs of your specific application without wasting money or time trying to guess at which bag is right for you. You’ll know the exactly what plastic bag size, type, and thickness.
First of all, you must identify what type of bag you need. Consolidated Plastics sells poly bags, trash bags, and reclosable bags. One specific type of poly bag that Consolidated Plastics sells is Whirl-Pak® bags, which were the first sterile sampling bags on the market. They are crucial assets for lab and environmental testing processes and are known for their superior strength and leak-proof seal.
In addition, Consolidated Plastics manufactures custom poly bags, reclosable bags, tubing, sleeves, and sheeting. While poly bags have a variety of functions from basic storage to expanding to perfectly fit your product, trash bags are generally used to store trash and reclosable bags are used for keeping debris and moisture away from your product. A lot of cheap trash liners tear down the side, leaving customers with a mess. Consolidated Plastics sells Premium Liners that are extremely resilient to tears. We make sure to sample each trash liner size to make sure they hold up under pressure. All custom manufactured bag products from Consolidated Plastics are used when you need a very specific type or size of bag that is not sold amongst our regular bag products.
Next, you must determine the size of bag that will meet the needs of your specific application. To find the perfect sized trash bag liner, you must measure the width and length of your waste receptacle, and you need to know how many gallons your receptacle can hold.
Finally, you need to figure out what MIL thickness is needed for your specific application. But first of all, what is MIL thickness? A ‘MIL’ is equal to one thousandth of an inch and is used to measure the thickness of a bag.
- Below or equal to 1 MIL thickness: Used for storing very light weight items with a small likelihood of puncturing the bag
- 2 MIL thickness: Used for storing light to medium weight items
- 3 MIL thickness: Used for storing medium to medium-heavy weight items that require a sturdier storage bag
- 4 MIL thickness: Used for bulky items or items that require extra strength to keep them from puncturing through the bag
- 5 MIL thickness: Used for items that require extra protection, but have a high risk of puncturing through the bag, such as items with sharp edges
- 6 - 8 MIL thickness: Used for items that require the strongest protection and need high puncture-resistance