Consolidated Plastics can custom manufacture continuous & perforated poly sheeting. Our capabilities include single wound, centerfold, gusseted, construction & agriculture film and pallet top covers. Consolidated Plastics has been sourcing custom poly bag products since 1981. After viewing our capabilities below please start the process by filling out our simple form below or by giving us a call at 1-800-362-1000.
Single Wound Sheeting
Single wound sheeting provides a simple solution for your poly sheeting needs. Produced on rolls.
Centerfold sheeting provides an easy way to transport wide sheeting on a smaller roll. Folded once in the middle.
Gusseted sheeting allows for a more condensed roll then centerfold sheeting. The expanded width is twice the sum of the requested width and depth.
Construction & Agricultural Film
Ideal as a vapor barrier or drop cloth, Construction and Agricultural (C&A) film is provided in continuous rolls of durable low density polyethylene. C&A film provides protection from weather, dust and debris, or prying eyes. It is available in clear, black, and natural (transparent white) colors.
Pallet Top Covers
Pallet top covers can be custom manufactured to your specifications to protect your outbound goods during shipment.
|Continuous & Perforated Sheeting:
||1 to 8
||1 to 8
||1 to 6
|Construction & Agricultural Film
||2 to 6
|Pallet Top Covers
||1 to 8
- LDPE for the blend used in stock films
- LLD for all high strength linear low-density films
- Anti-Static for all static dissipative films
- VCI (Vapor Corrosive Inhibitor) for films to prevent rust
- Postal Approved for films used in USPS mailings
- Clarity for improved visibility of film contents
- Non Slip to increase friction between films
- High Slip to decrease friction between films
- Non Scratch for a smoother film surface
- Mettallocene for high strength films or cold storage
- Anti-Block for films that open easily for loading
- UVI/UVA (Ultraviolet Inhibitor/Absorber) to protect film and contents form the sun
- Tint for films that you can see through in interior light
- Color for films you may not see through in interior light
- Opaque for films you cannot see through in interior light (Black film only, minimum thickness 2.5 mil)
- Medium Blue
- Sky Blue
- Baby Blue
- Leaf Green
- Dark Green